Creative Equipment carries a comprehensive repair policy for all Products and accessories. This will cover the MTD, Marunaka and Talon brands, and is valid for a period of 1 year from purchase.
In order to offer excellent customer service please use the following procedure when dealing with repairs and warranty claims.
1. Issue a repair note and return all products to Creative Equipment, 18 Main Rd, Fishershill, 1401, Germiston.
2. Units to be returned fully assembled. This will enable us to check the wiring, assembly of the unit and engine speed. No warranties will be considered without the unit being fully assembled.
3. Creative Equipment will determine based on the facts whether it is a valid warranty or not. Should a warranty be approved, either the faulty parts will be replaced, or should it be required, a new unit will be supplied. If a warranty is not approved a written report will be submitted explaining the reasons for the problem and costs involved.
4. Should a credit note be approved by Creative Equipment, please use the correct authorisation number as per the credit note approval from Creative Equipment.
5. Should there be repair and maintenance costs the goods must be paid for, or a consumable order received before they can leave Creative Equipment’s premises. If the customer does not accept the charges or there is no response within 7 days, the goods will be returned un-repaired.
For any queries regarding the above please call Creative Equipment on 011 828-5085.